Medical Staff Coordinator
- Black River Falls Memorial Hospital
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Nov. 12th 2020
- Black River Falls, WI 54615
Black River Memorial Hospital has a great opportunity for a Medical Staff Coordinator. This full-time position is 80 hours per pay period, Monday through Friday, and comes with an impressive benefits package including a retirement program with a company match up to 6%. As the Medical Staff Coordinator, you will perform a variety of highly-skilled, complex, frequently confidential, technical and administrative functions for the Chief Medical Officer, Quality Director (for peer review committees) and the Medical Executive Committee. Also included is assuring the medical staff credentialing process meets all regulatory, licensing and accreditation standards as a function of the hospital’s medical staff credentialing program for hospital/delegated credentialing, hospital privileges and provider enrollment.
- Assures that the credentialing process is timely and meets all regulatory, licensing and accreditation standards; including but not limited to: gathering, verifying, and evaluating accurate confidential healthcare provider credentials and coordinating with contracted network facilities.
- Performs administrative and clerical duties for the Medical Staff including but not limited to: medical executive committee, provider onboarding, provider orientation, medical staff leadership travel and conference arrangements, routine communications and logistics, data entry, routine reporting, compiling agendas/minutes, and develop/maintain peer review documentation and processes.
- Develops and maintains an accurate, complete and confidential Medical Staff and Allied Health Professionals database by writing queries, scanning, indexing and archiving records.
- Minimum of an associate’s degree from a two-year college or technical school required.
- Associate of Applied Science degree in Medical Staff Services Management preferred.
- 3 or more years’ experience in health care setting that includes experiences in privileging and credentialing processes or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certified Professional Credentialing Specialist (CPCS) or Certified Professional in Medical Services Management (CPMSM) certification or must achieve certification within one year of reaching eligibility to sit for the certification exam as defined by the NAMSS Certification Council.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Types with speed and accuracy.
Make Black River Memorial Hospital your career and join our team of caring professionals. To view a full job description that includes all the essential duties and to fill out an application, please click the links below and join the Black River Memorial Hospital team today.
Apply to Job
- Med/Surg Registered Nurse Black River Falls WI 54615