Med/Surg Registered Nurse
- Black River Falls Memorial Hospital
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Nov. 17th 2020
- Black River Falls, WI 54615
Black River Memorial Hospital has an opening for a Registered Nurse in our Med/Surg Department. This is a full-time, benefited position, working 72 hours per pay period on night shift.
The Registered Nurse plans and provides comprehensive patient care as well as manages available nursing resources and collaborates with other members of the healthcare team to provide quality, cost-effective patient care.
Essential Duties Include:
- Evaluates patient assessments and responses to interventions and takes appropriate action according to established standards.
- Accurately and effectively utilizes the patient acuity system to anticipate changes in patient care needs.
- Provides individualized patient and family focused care throughout the patient’s stay.
- Initiates effective discharge and referral plans on admission utilizing appropriate hospital and community resources.
- Participates in patient and family education as evidenced by teaching documentation with appropriate resources.
- Bachelor of Science, Associates degree in Nursing or Diploma RN. BSN preferred.
- BLS and ACLS within 1- year.
- NRP (OB and Resource)
- Current licensed Wisconsin RN.
Black River Memorial Hospital offers many benefits, including a competitive salary, great benefits, 401(k), paid time off and so much more! Don’t miss this opportunity to join the team. For a full job description and to fill out an application, please click the links below.
Apply to Job
- Medical Staff Coordinator Black River Falls WI 54615