Medical Office Assistant or LPN
- Primary Care Partners
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Apr. 6th 2021
- Rifle, CO 81650
Western Colorado Physicians Group is seeking an experienced Medical Office Assistant or LPN for a full-time back office position.
The starting pay for this position for MOA - $14.43
LPN - $18.95
The best candidate will:
• Be a MOA or LPN
• Preferably have strong nursing experience in Family Practice; although, it is not required.
• Have phlebotomy experience
• Have clinical experience
• Have experience giving injections
• Have excellent phone skills
• Have good 'follow-through' skills
• Work well in a fast-paced setting
• Be organized and detail-oriented
• Have good people skills
• Be Multi-task oriented
• Work well in both a team and independent environment
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K, Employee Assistance Program, competitive wages, friendly work environment and more.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
Apply to Job