REGISTERED NURSES (RNS) AND LPNS
- Touchette Regional Hospital
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Apr. 8th 2021
- Sauget, IL 62206
NURSES – Registered and LPNs - BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
Registered Nurse and LPN opportunities to work on the 26-bed inpatient Adult Psychiatric Unit and newly opened geropsych unit in the Touchette Regional Hospital which offers a full continuum of care in Behavioral Health in Centreville, IL-- only 6.9 miles from St. Louis. Touchette Regional Hospital is a general medical/surgical facility that has always strived to make a difference in the lives of the people and the communities it serves. It has provided accessible and affordable healthcare in the area since 1958.
Work with a dynamic leadership team in a hospital that offers opportunities for growth. Excellent staff/patient ratios!
The following positions are available:
- Charge Nurse (Extra Pay Rate Incentive)
- Full-time RNs
- Part-time RNs
- PRN RNs
- Full- time LPNs
- Part- time LPNs
Incoming Full-time B.H. RN’s have the potential to earn a $10,000 sign-on bonus!
****NOW offering Part time RN sign on bonus $5,000
LPN Sign on Bonus: Full time ($5,000) & Part time ($2500)
24-month commitment for all sign on bonuses
Various shifts available
New grads welcome! Come join our team and learn.
PRN RN available with a commitment of 1 shift a week
FULL-TIME EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Competitive compensation, a wide range of benefits including health/dental/life insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and employer match 401k plan. PRN staff are eligible to participate in 401K.
The hospital will assist with licensing from one state to another up to $500.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Current Illinois License or ability to become IL licensed.
- BLS certification required. Previous psychiatric experience desired but not required.
Apply for positions online: Touchette.org or Submit Resume to: HR@Touchette.org
24 - Hour response to application
Our Vision, Mission, and Values
Serving the integrated healthcare needs for medical and behavioral health through direct care, education and compassion.
Personalized care that fosters healthier communities and lives.
- Pursue diversity and treat every person as a valued individual
- Recognize differences and embrace the strengths of diversity
- Treat everyone with a kind, respectful and humble demeanor
- Take a genuine interest in others that support constructive actions
- Listen actively to fully understand
- Value the opinion/input of others
- First consideration for every decision and action
- Pause to identify and address hazards before incidents occur
- Believe that positive safety outcomes is a true reflection of our actions, attitudes, and beliefs
- Actively listen to our patients, employees, and visitors to achieve a safe environment and patient satisfaction
- Reflecting; our approach to learn from our mistakes (genuine, humble and honest)
- An acknowledgement of our personal and ethical responsibility to take just and honest actions
- Let our actions foster a sense of trust, honesty and dependability
- Take responsibility for our words and actions whether right or wrong
- Convey a shared conviction to do our best to advance the value of the organization
- Show honest support for those in need
- To provide a superior experience with every contact
- Deliver the best care and communication to patients and their families
- Anticipate patient needs and deliver with a personal touch
- Exceed performance through best practices and continuous improvements
- Ensure that seamless handoffs and coordination are standard practice
- Pure determination to deliver the highest quality and value possible through simple, easy and relevant solutions
- The collective sharing of knowledge and collaboration of talents to yield creative and effective solutions
- Engage stakeholders and consider their opinion and ideas
- Collaborate with other departments to better serve patients and each other
- Communicate clearly and concisely, listening and providing constructive feedback
- Be trustworthy and dependable
- Understand the common goal and contribute towards its completion
- Exceptional service shall be the foundation of our actions
- Acknowledge others by name and greet them with eye contact and a smile
- Be compassionate, sensitive and responsive to needs and concerns
- Demonstrate courtesy, respect, and kindness
- Provide encouragement and positive reinforcement
- Pursue innovation and technology in our service culture
- Let ideas challenge our desires to continually deliver exceptional service
- Seek partnerships that elevate our service and values
Apply to Job