Director of Nursing
- Sisters of the Presentation
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Apr. 16th 2021
- Dubuque, IA 52001
DIRECTOR OF NURSING
The director of nursing provides leadership for the effective and efficient
management of health care services for the Sisters of the Presentation.
The position has full responsibility for the organization, development and
administration of quality health care services, policies and procedures,
predominantly in Nagle Center (assisted and skilled care) and Modified
Independent Living. The director of nursing requires excellent interpersonal
skills and ability to be relational.
• Current RN state license required; BSN preferred, associate’s degree or
• Five to seven years of experience as a registered nurse, preferably in
• Three to five year’s supervisory/management experience required.
• Computer proficiency, including a working knowledge of Microsoft
• Knowledgeable with staff scheduling, staff recruitment and retention, and
• Must be able to work irregular hours, including occasional nights and
The Sisters of the Presentation offer a positive, inspirited, growth-oriented
work environment reflected in their spirit of hospitality.
Applicants are encouraged to visit our website
to apply and requested to include a cover letter and resume.
The Sisters of the Presentation is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply to Job