Certified Medical Assistant - up to $3,000 Hiring Bonus!
- Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Oct. 11th 2021
- Portland, OR 97220
Are you a Medical Assistant who wants to make a difference in the lives of medically-underserved people in your community? Do you want to work with a team of skilled physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals to provide direct, compassionate, quality care to patients? Are you someone who thrives in a dynamic, energized environment? Are you a certified Medical Assistant, OR are you able to become certified within 12 months if hired? Are you looking for competitive pay and a better work-life balance? If you answered Yes to these questions, then we have a great opportunity for you.
We're hiring for Rosewood Family Health at Gateway, a Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic.
What we’re looking for:
- An MA who’s passionate about community health and working with underserved populations.
- Someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team-centered environment.
- A clear communicator who is able to build good relationships with all clinic staff and patients, and interacts with everyone in a positive and professional manner.
- A meticulous person who asks questions and clarifies information as needed.
- Someone who wants to continue learning and developing MA skills, and is receptive to performance feedback.
What we offer:
- Rewarding work with competitive pay.
- Up to $3K Hiring Bonus!
- Pay differential for qualifying shifts.
- Best-in-class benefits package: 100% employer-paid health insurance for employees including Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx, 24/7 telemedicine; profit sharing, 403(b) retirement plan, generous paid time off, paid holidays, uniform allowance, and more.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Graduate of a medical assistant training program.
- Certified MA or able to obtain certification within 12 months of hire.
- CPR certification within 3 months of hire.
Working at YVFWC
Working in our organization means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
Applicants for all positions will be required to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated against COVID 19 during the hiring process. Valid medical or religious exemptions will be considered, but serial COVID testing will be required to maintain employment.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Apply to Job