Resource Team Per Diem RN Nights - ICU(Float Team)
- UCLA Health
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Oct. 13th 2021
- Los Angeles, CA
Become a key member of a world-class health organization. Contribute to the delivery of Magnet® designated nursing excellence. Take your career to the next level. Ucan do all this and more at UCLA Health.
In this exciting and rewarding position, you will provide exceptional nursing care for ICU patients. You will offer guidance to team members by supervising nursing interventions and assigning related tasks. You will also assess patient, family and staff learning needs, deliver appropriate clinical education and promote effective working relationships. This involves collaborating with an interdisciplinary team of dedicated professionals to develop and implement a care plan, including providing detailed care instructions.
This position floats to various units within the Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center and UCLA Santa Monica hospital locations based on the patient census and the skills of the RN/Staff. An ability to work efficiently and effectively with others, providing compassionate and cutting edge patient care while also contributing to the positive and collaborative team environment at UCLA Health is a must.
We’re seeking a highly-skilled, self-motivated nursing professional with:
* Current California RN license and relevant clinical nursing skills
* BSN required
* BLS from the American Red Cross or American Heart Association required
* 3 years ICU experience required
* ACLS preferred
* Travel or extensive critical care experience preferred
* National Certification preferred
* Skill in implementing appropriate nursing interventions on a consistent basis
* Ability to perform historical, physical and behavioral patient assessments
* Ability to develop and implement and evaluate patient care plan actively involving patients, family, and staff
Official Transcripts and/or original diploma from a registered nursing program must be provided upon hire.
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Apply to Job
- Resource Team Career RN Days - Med Surg/Tele (Float Team) Los Angeles CA