CRNA - Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
- Freeman Health System
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Jan. 7th 2022
- Joplin, MO 64804
Freeman Health System Joplin, MO
Req # 8945
Exceptional CRNA opportunities in Joplin, Missouri. Experienced CRNA's and new graduates are welcome to apply!
With their expertise and skills, Freeman CRNA's deliver direct anesthesia care to our patients. We need your knowledge of a wide variety of anesthetics and procedures including Spinal, IV Regional, and other Regional techniques.
Licensure: Missouri Registered Nurse License. And Graduate Registered Nurse Anesthetist, Missouri Advanced Practice Certificate.
- Experience a high degree of autonomy
- Administer the full scope of your education and training
- Provide exceptional, compassionate care
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Freeman Health System supports new graduate CRNAs by providing comprehensive hands-on training
- Benefits start day one of employment (Health, vision, dental insurance)
- Voluntary benefits (Retirement with employer match, life insurance)
- Signing bonus/stipend eligibility
- Student loan repayment
- $1,000/year for CEU’s
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Disability pay
About Freeman Health System
As the only locally owned, not-for-profit health system in the area, Freeman focuses on meeting the health and wellness needs of those we serve as well as the needs of our employees. Freeman in Joplin, Missouri, is a 460-bed, three-hospital system providing comprehensive healthcare services to an area that includes more than 450,000 from Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma, and Kansas. Freeman Health System includes Freeman Hospital West, Freeman Hospital East, Freeman Neosho Hospital and Ozark Center – the area’s largest provider of behavioral health services – as well as two urgent care clinics, dozens of physician clinics and a variety of specialty services.
Apply to Job