Operating Room Registered Nurse
- University Health Systems
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Sep. 13th 2022
- San Antonio, TX 78229
Operating Room Registered Nurse Opportunities
What sets us apart?
University Health System has been designated a Level I Trauma Center by the American College of Surgeons. That means our trauma operating room is staffed 24/7, 365 days a year. The University Hospital Sky Tower OR contains two surgical floors with fully integrated state-of-the-art operating rooms along with hybrid OR’s. Our operating suites have the most technologically advanced equipment available.
- Robot-assisted surgical systems
- Hybrid suites for cardiovascular and endovascular procedures
- In-suite CT scanning
- Videoconferencing so our surgeons can consult with specialists anywhere in the world
- Numerous Nationally Certified Nurses (CNOR)
- Highly trained specialized surgical teams
- Strong educational support
- Comprehensive orientation
- OR RN Fellowship with PeriOp 101
- Fast-paced trauma environment
- Competitive benefits package
University Hospital, in the heart of the South Texas Medical Center, provides specialized nursing care for critical and elective patients from the 22 counties of South Texas and beyond.
Currently we are looking for Registered Nurses with pediatric cardiac experience. We are also looking for nurses with liver and kidney transplant experience or Adult Cardio thorasic experience.
Opportunities are also available for our Perioperative 101 residency. Candidates should have a year of hospital experience.
Must have a minimum of one year of recent experience.
Candidates must also possess the ability to work well as a member of a team and respond calmly and effectively in a fast-paced environment and during a crisis.
Excellent communication and computer skills are essential.
Texas RN license required
BSN highly preferred
University Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Apply to Job