RN Case Manager
- University Health Systems
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Sep. 13th 2022
- San Antonio, TX 78229
Are you ready for the next step in your career?
Come check-out Case Management at University!
University Health System RN Case Managers enjoy the gratification of patient care and also the rewarding challenges of a leadership role.
We’re looking for Registered Nurses and Social Workers ready to take-on today’s challenges in Care Coordination while maintaining our patient-centered approach.
- Coordinates the treatment plan of care for patients from hospitalization to follow up.
- Functions as a resource regarding issues related to insurance benefits, sources of community support services, admission authorization, discharge planning.
- Monitors and evaluates the options and services required to meet an individual’s health needs.
- Communicates daily with patients, physicians and staff appropriately while maintaining flow of patients within the health care system.
To qualify, you must have a current TX RN License and five years of diversified nursing experience to include two years experience in any case management setting. BSN or MSN highly preferred. National certification in case management is preferred.
Apply to Job