- University Health Systems
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Nov. 17th 2022
- San Antonio, TX 78248
Neuroscience RNs - We offer leading edge technology in our Level 1 Trauma Center.
We are a recognized healthcare system based in San Antonio, Texas that offers its employees excellent benefits, RN Loan Repayment, continuing education.
The Company: University Health System is the first and only health system in San Antonio and South Texas to earn Magnet® status from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC). As the primary teaching hospital for The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, University Hospital is a regional Level I Trauma Center and a leader in Organ Transplantation.
- We have been named one of the nation’s Most Wired Hospitals and Health Systems, a list based on the Most Wired Survey by Hospitals & Health Networks magazine.
- We believe in providing hope and healing to our patients and families.
The Position: We’re looking for Medical Surgical Registered Nurses for our Neuro Unit.
- We are now offering higher pay rates
- We also offer advancement opportunities
- Texas RN License
- BSN preferred
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider card
The Location: University Health System is based in San Antonio, Texas. This is a great place to live because of the warm climate and diverse population. We enjoy a lower cost of living.
Why Should You Apply?
- Most up-to-date advancements in nursing
- Comprehensive Stroke Center through TJC
- Highest level distinction Epilepsy Monitoring Unit
- Medical Surgical patient population
- RN ratios 1:4 and 1:5 depending on acuity
- New grads welcome
Send CV to [email protected]
Apply to Job