- Hill Country Memorial Hospital
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Nov. 18th 2022
- Marble Falls, TX 78654
- Performs polysomnographic studies in a clinical setting.
- Scores studies and formulates reports for physician interpretation.
- Documents all pertinent patient events according to department policy.
- Communicates instructions, results and relative information to patients, family members and physicians.
- Calibrates and performs routine maintenance on equipment, contacting the manufacturer as needed for repairs.
- Notifies proper personnel of equipment problems.
- Cleans all equipment per infection control guidelines.
- Orients and trains new Sleep Lab employees.
- Establishes and implements performance improvement plans including staff education and development.
- Advanced understanding of Polysomnographic care modalities, therapies, equipment and medications
- Must be able to work under stressful conditions.
- Certified in Polysomnography
- Three years of experience
Apply to Job
- Clinic LVN/ Medical Assistant - Marble Falls - SIGN ON BONUS Marble Falls TX 78654