- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Posted Date:
- Feb. 28th 2023
- Plattsburgh, NY 12901
Physical Therapist Pay Rate Range : $27.75 - $46.25 / hour PLUS experience credit! Earn more with experience!
NEW, Gas Allowance Benefit for Full and Part-time positions!
Don't Look For Job, Find a Career...
Apply today! Elderwood of Uihlein at Lake Placid Benefits:
- Gas Allowance Stipend
- Newly, renovated building
- Increased Tuition Assistance Program for Clinical Tracks
- Shift Differentials
- Full Benefits Package
- Employee referral program
This position is located in Lake Placid, NY., home of the 1980 Winter Olympics!
Elderwood of Uihlein at Lake Placid is seeking high quality, engaging Physical Therapist to be on the front lines, making the difference in the lives of our residents and their families. We are looking to fill our FULL TIME positions. This position will be staffed specifically on our REHAB unit.
Physical Therapist Position Overview:
Physical therapy staff members at Elderwood assist with ensuring the health and well-being of residents by providing comprehensive and quality physical therapy services.
State specific Physical Therapy license is required.
Physical Therapist Responsibilities:
- Initiates skilled physical therapy treatments in accordance with physician’s orders; maintains required contact with physician.
- Maintains written evaluations, progress notes and discharge summaries for residents in physical therapy program.
- Confers with other health care staff regarding special needs of residents to enhance rehabilitation or maintenance of function.
- Provides input for the Resident Care Planning meetings and attends during absences of the Director Physical Therapy.
- Maintains statistical records of residents’ treatments.
- Assists with in-service training programs upon request.
- Records and updates resident’s plan of care in the Inter-disciplinary Kardex.
- Submits requisition for supplies needed in the treatment of residents to Director Physical Therapy.
- Assumes all duties of the Director Physical Therapy during absences including supervision of Physical Therapy Aides and responsibility for all necessary documentation.
Base wages increase with experience!
Physical Therapist Qualifications:
- Graduation from an approved school of physical therapy required.
- State license to practice physical therapy required.
- Two years’ experience in physical therapy preferred.
- Interest in physical therapy treatment programs for the geriatric and subacute populations necessary.
- Ability to direct others necessary.
Elderwood expects all current and new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination. Employees may request a medical exemption from vaccination.
Please send your resume asap to: [email protected]
Apply to Job